Rail Ex 2018 Wellington

Welcome to NZ120.ORG Forums Events Rail Ex 2018 Wellington

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ECMT 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Lewis Holden
    Keymaster

Here’s a video I found online of this years. Some good shots of the 9mm layout, and Kai Iwi as well (NZ64).

UPDATE: There was also the Kaikoura NZ120 layout there as well, it’s just not in this video:

• This topic was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Lewis Holden.

Grahame Collecutt
    Participant

There was an NZ120 presence at the show. The Levin club had the NZ120 Kaikoura Coast layout that is being constructed by Ian Perry but is not shown in the above video. Michael Gee was also there constructing some passenger coaches. The layout was also at the Christchurch show. There were two trains running as well as a truck negotiating the road. I have a video of it operating but do not know how to upload it. There was also some NZR locos and rolling stock constructed from lego which is something I have never seen before.

Trackgang
    Participant

Ianz120
    Participant

Yes, the layout was at Wellington Rail Ex as Grahame has stated. The Levin club lads ran it on the Saturday and I was there on Sunday. Thanks for uploading those pics from the Christchurch show Russel where I can proudly say it was given the “Presidents Choice” award. It is also closer to completion now. Hopefully Grahame can get to upload his video. Ian P

Lewis Holden
    Keymaster

Brilliant, sorry didn’t see it in the video posted.

I’m thinking I could get NZ120.org stickers made, I’m keen to put them on my layout to promote the scale further.

Grahame Collecutt
    Participant

Kaikoura Coast layout Video

Lewis Holden
    Keymaster

Awesome

beakaboy
    Participant

Nice work Grahame.

ECMT
    Participant

Thanks Graham.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.